Monday, July 9, 2007

The lavender is still alive.

In fact, the lavender is actually blooming. This almost gives me the courage to go buy some rosemary.

It's been a little quiet around here of late, I know -- I just haven't had a whole lot to say. I'm taking some online courses that I almost hesitate to mention because they sound like they should be offered at Hogwarts, but are actually pretty informative. (But I still get a giggle when reading the title Introduction to Wands 101.)

Last weekend (not the one just past, but the previous one) was a great one, not just because of the adorable little cauldron I found at the annual Canada Day flea market (for two bucks!), but because I managed to get a couple of nice pictures of the full moon.

This one is my favourite, simply because it looks so deliciously spooky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture looks like someone looking at me...