Saturday, June 7, 2003

Back Again …

It feels like forever since I’ve been here. And I suppose it has been almost a year …

Still in the broom closet and very content to be. Those I told last summer were very accepting of the fact that I’m a member of the pointy hat brigade. I was so relieved.

My seasonal job is about to wind up for the summer, and I have a few zillion projects around the house that I want to tackle. Looking forward to it, actually. Today it’s my home office. I had no idea my computer had so many wires!!!

But everything seems to be working fine now, so for that, I am grateful.

Looks like rain is rolling in. We’ve been getting a lot of rain lately, and everything is so bright and green. I love the rain.

Anyway, back to what I was doing, before I lose my momentum. :)

No comments: