Saturday, October 18, 2008

Catching up.

Something wonderful happened this week. I finally made it to my friend's Tarot study group. Although I don't want to say too much about the evening, I will say that it was a wonderful illustration of things being "meant to be", and it was so incredible to be "among my own kind".

This monthly meeting is something that I'm going to do my best to attend as much as humanly possible. It was so good to be there among friends, new and old. Besides, I miss using my cards, and without a little bit of a nudge, I don't seem to take them out. Life gets in the way too much. (Look how "often" this blog gets updated, for example.)

In other Tarot news, a friend of mine gave me a gift yesterday, a gently used (if at all) Shakespeare Oracle set. As someone who appreciates both different interpretations of Tarot and The Bard, I have been really enjoying these cards. They're a little hard to shuffle, as they're a bit larger than standard, but they feel good.

Thank you, Friend! It was very thoughtful of you, and I will treasure them and think of you.

No comments: