Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Personal Power

I found this on the 2 Witches Blog. It really spoke to me, so I thought I would share it here.

Reclaiming My Power

My body has been bruised, misused, and neglected.
My body has been shared, caressed, and served me well.
My body ages with time, scarred and often aches.

My heart has been broken and my words twisted.
My feelings have been stomped and thoughts betrayed.
My heart has trusted, loved and been loved in return.

My time has been wasted, stolen and slips away.
My energy has been drained, misdirected and misguided.
My time has been enjoyed and my energy shared, creative and healing.

I can share my body, heart and mind, and even my time.
But my power is my own, if I give it away then all is lost.
By reclaiming my power, my soul is whole.

My soul empowered life unfolds as it should.
Meaning and balance can be found within the chaos.
My body, heart and mind are renewed, and can be joyfully shared.

So mote it be.

No comments: