Sunday, December 9, 2007

PDA of Shadows

Each year, I buy three different witchy almanacs: Llewellyn's Witches' Datebook, Llewellyn's Magical Almanac, and the Seasons of the Witch Daily Planner. The problem is, being a broom closet baby means I can't just schlep these things around with me on a daily basis. (Too many questions to answer. My buddy Mav says that he doesn't think anyone would really care, but I'm not ready to test that theory just yet.)

So I have taken to inputting daily info into my Palm. Moon sign and void of course info, and things like that. It makes it much easier to carry, not to mention discreet.

Now if I could just remember to keep doing it.

1 comment:

S. Nichole said...

Maybe Llewellyn should start offering the books you mention as a PDA or iPod file so that people could have it in a portable version. :)