Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday night reflections

One of the things I like to do is design pagan-related items for people less closeted than me to wear, so I just spent about an hour working on my CafePress shop, Pangaea. I've only got a few little things on there at the moment, but I think I'm going to work on designing some clothing and other items. I have a good start at it, anyway, and I've sold a number of things there over the past year. In some way, it helps me feel connected to other like-hearted individuals out there.

Speaking of connecting, a few months ago my friend Aynne called me about a small Tarot study group she was beginning, gathering on the Esbats, and would I be interested? I was very excited, but unfortunately the first night we were supposed to meet, Aynne was sick. Then last month went by without my hearing anything, and now we're coming up on another Esbat. I'm tempted to call to check, but ... I don't want to seem desperate. *grin*

I might practice scrying tonight, with my natural quartz ball. I'm not really getting "lost" enough in the perfectly clear one -- I get too easily distracted. But maybe if I just choose a fracture line in the natural one to focus on, I'll have better results. I haven't worn the tiny one to school lately. Maybe I should do that this week to see if anyone comments. (I bet they would if I brought the stand for it and set it on the desk!)

Oh, what I would give to just be able to be me.

No comments: