Friday, March 5, 2004

A Really Great Day

Yesterday I had a fantastic day.

I had heard about a new pagan shop located one city away. Because the city where I live no longer has such a shop, and because I’ve been feeling “unconnected” lately, feeling at once a ” voice in the wilderness” and a bit out of touch with myself, I made a special trip to visit this store. My experience there was well worth the odyssey totalling five hours by bus.

The store felt so good. The energy there was so positive – I can’t begin to explain. It felt like I had come home after a long journey (well, part of that might’ve been the bus). I felt so welcome there. Besides finding a beautiful new amethyst pendulum (we all know what happened to the other one), a triple-cat crystal ball stand, and some wonderful herbs, I found two new friends. I hope I’m not being presumptuous by using that word, but I don’t think so. It was a real connection.

Today I am going to go celebrate my birthday, but yesterday was the best present I could have given myself.

No comments: